From beginners to advanced, here is the list of the most popular courses on Udemy.
Udemy, founded in May 2010, is an American online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students. As of 2020, the platform has more than 50 million students and 57,000 instructors teaching courses in over 65 languages. There have been 300+ million course enrollments.
Did you know that…
- Over 400 million people speak Spanish, mostly in Central and South America.
- There are 21 countries that have Spanish as the official language.
- Spanish has Latin origins.
- Spanish has two names: Castellano and Español.
- Spanish is a Romance language.
- The Royal Spanish Academy is in charge of the language.
- Spanish is a phonetic language.
There are no reviews yet.