How to choose an online computer science program?
There currently aren’t as many online programs for computer science as there are traditional programs, but the number and range of online programs are growing rapidly.
A few things that are good to keep in mind when searching for the right compsci program for you is that you should really play the field before honing in on your top choices.
What are the core classes in a computer science degree?
- Database management
- Operating Systems
- Computer systems and architecture
- Object-oriented programming
- Coding in several languages
- plus some other electives
Median salaries for computer and information technology occupations in 2018, according to the BLS Occupational Outlook Handbook, in USA are the following:
- Computer and Information Research Scientists: $103,290
- Computer Network Architects: $92,000
- Computer Programmers: $74,380
- Systems Analysts: $79,780
- Database Administrators: $75,280
- Information Security Analysts: $75,170
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators: $71,560
- Software Developers: $93,580
- Web Developers: $62,400
You can study online on Coursera, have a look at their programmes.
[/av_textblock] [/av_one_full][av_button label=’Find the best online FREE Computer Science study programmes’ link=’manually,https://www.coursera.org/browse/computer-science’ link_target=’_blank’ size=’x-large’ position=’center’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ admin_preview_bg=”]