Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Check this out
We value your time At LinguaLift, we know you're busy, and we value your time. So, we broke down the course into manageable lessons that only teach what you’ll use in the real world, not what someone else says you should learn. ?
“The bite-size modules that break down the course into manageable chunks are a godsend.” Tom Knight, Maidstone, UKWe won't let you give up Our team of tutors and study coaches will support you every step of the way. We're real teachers, and we are here to make sure that you're actually learning. Sign up now, and we'll help you come up with a study plan that's best for your needs.
Spanish online courses
These lessons are all about the best ways to learn Spanish. Discover tons of tips and tricks that polyglots use to successfully master several languages. On Rocket Languages you can also find out how long it will take for you to learn Spanish, the history and regional differences that the Spanish language has, and much more.
Rosetta Stone prepares you for real-world conversations in your new language.
Without any translations it teaches you the sights and sounds you need to communicate effectively in everyday situations; speaking and enjoying language from the start.
Italian online courses
This course offers a variety of tools to help you learn “la lingua del sì” in different ways:
- Situational videos (called Ciak!, which means “clapperboard” in Italian): you will follow eight Italian students in their daily lives and interactions on our campus. What a great way to learn authentic conversational Italian!
- Downloadable Podcasts: become a participant in each Ciak! video and practice Italian when and where you want on your portable device!
- Grammar charts, with or without audio files: study and review grammar through concise, clear and downloadable pdf files, and practice pronunciation with our embedded audio files.
- Short video lessons: as if in a real classroom, learn each new topic with the instructor’s direct guidance.
- Video interviews: learn from various native speakers as they talk about different aspects of Italian culture.
- Short “Letture” (readings): practice reading comprehension while learning about Italian culture.
- Discussion board: your chance to communicate (in Italian!) with other students on a variety of suggested topics.
- Ready to test your skills? Practice and review with a variety of self-correcting activities.